OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
The alarming global warming levels and the ever increasing demand for power have been the propelling factors behind the group’s commitment to the clean energy.
We aim to continuously improve our environmental performance, considering the impact of our processes on the environment and move towards being an ‘ECO-FRIENDLY’ Organization.
As an environmentally concerned organization we have made substantial contribution in this regards.
· We use azo-free dyes and chemicals in our dyeing houses.
· Almost 70% of the waste water is treated in our own ETPs and balance is sent to CETP.
· We have waste water recycling plant. Recycled water we reuse for production purpose.
· We have rain water harvesting facility and at present we are harvesting about 50% of the potential and use it to recharge ground water with rain water.
· Our installed solar power plants generate electricity on the roof top of our process units. Besides meeting a major percentage of the electricity need it is an effort that goes a long way in sustain the balance of our eco system.
· Our 20 to 22% of energy consumption is met through our 4 windmills each of 3.2 MW to harness green power. We also have back pressure turbines to generate electricity. Besides meeting a major percentage of the electricity need it is an effort that goes a long way in sustain the balance of our eco system.
· We have implemented condensate recovery system, where water and heat energy are recovered and re-used by the boiler.
· We have TEMA , water scrubber, ESP installed to control air pollution.
· We also have caustic recovery tank.
· We avail the benefit of ETS – Emission Trading scheme.
Reviewed by 113 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Response from Seller (26-June-21)
Thank you :) Kindly follow us on https://www.instagram.com/i_love_saree_/